Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Summer Trip to China

Just came back from another China trip. Although the sign of ecomonic slow down dose show in many areas, the modern new infrastructure construction continues. The advancement of new technologies, especially in multi-media telecommunication sector impressed me as well. The efforts for Smart City development is underway.

Here are a few pictures from my trip:

1) I was giving a presentation in Shanghai:

 
 
2) The plan and realility video show in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, a 2nd-tier city:
 

 
 
3) A multi-media IP phone in my hotel room. It has visual selection buttons and video phone (It's on top of a glass table, so the things underneath showed as well).
 


 
 
4) The yummy dinners are as attractive as always :-)
 

 
 


No comments: