- Commodity: The architectural products should serve all its relevant audience and stakeholders, should be consistent and understandable by them (e.g. via multiple views)
- Firmness: The architectural products should be solid and practicable enough for implementation
- Delight: The architectural products have to be well appreciated and accepted to be adopted and be effective in implementation
The traditional organization stovepipes with localized ad hoc decisions lead to a “random architecture” across organizations, with role and responsibility confusion, duplicated efforts and costs, disjoint implementations, and compromised efficiency, which create puzzles across organizations and hindered business performances. We are here to help a cohesive architecture creation with well thought of intention and purpose, which will consider the evolving business and technology environment and landscape, and lead the way for common service and cloud computing adoption with effectiveness.
- Enterprise and Inter-Enterprise Architectures
- Strategic Planning and Performance Management
- Shared Services, SOA and Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Solution, System, and Software Architectures
- Enterprise System Modernization
- Big Data and Knowledge Management
- New Generation IT Operating Model
- Advanced Analytics and Business Decision Support
- Lifecycle Management and Governance
Our invaluable assets are the insight and creativity, depth and breadth of knowledge, broad and balanced experience across academia, corporate research, industries, and consulting services, as well as disciplined architecture and R&D skills.